Logo of the Province of Middle Campidano


Skip navigation bar and go to contents

Vivere la campagna

Las Plassas churches

Bird’s-eye view of the church of Santa Maria Maddalena

The main religious building is the church of Santa Maria Maddalena, built in the second half of 1600 on the vestiges of a Byzantine edifice and then completed in early 1700. Another church, Santa Maria delle Grazie, dates back to the 14th-15th century and hosts a votive well inside, probably referring to the Nuragic period.